Friday 29 January 2016

Glimpses of Mother Krishnabai - VII

Mataji - Oneness with all Saints


Before coming to Swami Ramdas Principal N B Butani was associated with Sufi Guru Fakir Saeen.  When he got attached to Swami Ramdas, sometimes doubts used to arise in his mind whether by relying on Ramdas for his spiritual progress he was proving disloyal to his Sufi Guru.  These doubts of his were removed by Krishnabai.  When a friend in Bombay once asked Ramdas about Butani, he had said, "Fakir Saeen handed Butani to Ramdas, and Ramdas passed him on to Krishnabai." This was a fact.  Ramdas can see clearly that Krishnabai is exercising on him a great spiritual influence. How she dispelled the doubt, from his mind may be stated in his own words:

"Mataji told me, when I placed my difficulty before her, just a little while before leaving, 'Why don't you think that Papa, your Fakir Saeen and I are the same? There is no difference between any one and another.  The difference is not even as great as that between one side and the other of this finger', she added, pointing out her finger, 'When your heart is filled with love for Papa, do you feel disturbed by the thought thought that your love is not coming to me? Why not? Because you are certain that it does, and vice versa - because you think that we are the same.  Think the same way about your Saeen; he and we are the same.  When your heart is filled with love for him, remember that, that love comes to us also - and vice versa.' "Yes, Mataji, it is so,' I said, 'and I hope I shall realise it soon, as I understand it now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment